Sunday, December 25, 2016

Local Mental Health Center Blamed for World Leader's Contraction of HSV1

Local Mental Health Center Blamed for World Leader's Contraction of HSV1
Sunday 25th December 2016
03:43 ET

John Randall, Owner of XJ Corps, a world leading innovations company, alleged to have been the victim of verbal assault for years before contracting Herpes. A student at the time, he had only been in at least two romantic relationships at the age of 24.

"I was sitting at Purdue University and I just started breaking out on my lips. It seemed like people were calling me gay and stating things out-loud, pointing that I was gay. I told them I wasn't. I tried to get laid the second time, and I ended up contracting cold sores."

Randall purports that he expressed the concern that people in the village were too personal with their comments. Randall feels that an attempt to resolve the situation should not have lead to HSV1 if the local Mental Health Center had addressed inappropriate stalking by homosexuals in the community.

"I had just healed myself from a shot gun wound because I thought I was gay. I tried to get laid after comments by people I don't even know. I tried to mind my own business. I can't believe I contracted an STD and I wasn't really sexually active for most of my life."

Randall stated that it was "faggotry at its finest."

-XJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment